Friday, January 26, 2007

New PC Applications

So far I have installed Agile Messenger, Calendar +, SmartFall, and TenGo. Unfortunately, I think the Agile Messenger is only a 30 day trial. However, I still really like how you can sign on to so many different kinds of messengers and use them from wherever you are with your PC. I'm so glad that SmartFall is the game that we had to install because Tetris is one of my favorite computer/pocket PC games. The TenGo program is going to take some getting used to. I think that once I get the hang of it, it will make typing a lot faster though. I also added some music to the Windows Media, so now I can bring that with me too.

My dad also told me about an MBTA program for PCs that you can download from the site
http://www.secondkiss.com/mbta/ . It is so cool ... you can get the schedules for the commuter rail train for every stop as well as the maps for the commuter rail and the subway.

Here are some screenshots of the applications:


1 comment:

apl321 said...

This is too funny, I was searching for the wiki site for our class so I searched for 'it 101 x06', and guess what pops up on google? Anne Marie's blog!