Sunday, February 18, 2007

Mundu Radio, Google Maps, and Handy Weather

I downloaded the Mundu Radio program to my pocket pc. I think having the radio on your ppc is really cool and useful. For example, yesterday I was going to be traveling for about an hour, and I wanted to take my mp3 player with me, but it wasn't charged. Since I don't have all my music on my ppc, I couldn't take it instead. But now, with Mundu Radio on my ppc, I can just take that with me and listen to the radio.



I also downloaded the Google Maps program. One time when my family and I were going skiing, my dad was using Google Maps on his blackberry for directions. I know that it really worked well for us then, so I am assuming that I will be able to take advantage of it as well.


^ I found the directions from my house to Bentley

I also really like the Handy Weather program that our presentation was about. I will be sad when the 14 day trial runs out :( I like being able to know the weather for your area or anywhere else in the world.


No comments: